Life Transient Moments
In this past few months, because of social media, I learnt a few sudden deaths that were just so unreal, not supposed to happen, not likely to happen, where probability runs to 1 in a billion chance (in my mind) but yet these deaths happened and the impact was devasting to the immediate families and the social media followers. As I am just a follower of their social media accounts, likely Tik-Tok or short video posted in Facebook, I only got to read part of the stories and I needed to follow other social media accounts in order to get the bigger picture of what exactly happened. I ended up searching through internets for their entity, their real story and started to watch from beginning what was their original story all about. This took time, just like grief. I was unable to grief as I do not know them personally, there is no emotional connection but as a human, reading just their stories, compelled me to feel sad for them, although there has been no foul play or plot twist regarding how they die. Everyone seems to be telling the same truth from different perspectives and questioning form that angle they are taking charge of.
Death of a young lady married into China and fully embraced the Chinese culture
A successful Argentinian influencer in China, known for her culinary content, Yang Qina, recently passed away due to low blood sugar while alone at home. She had lived in China for 18 years after marrying into a Chinese family. She was known as "the foreign daughter-in-law who cooks Chinese food best" and gained popularity sharing short food videos.
Comments
Post a Comment