Buying Fair-Priced Air Ticket - How to search for it

Who does not like a good bargain especially when it comes to air travel? There are so many websites out there and giving some many different options and it can be confusing and intimidating for one to make a decision based on what one search in one website especially it is in a country you are not familiar with.

Like within Malaysia, I know what are the airlines options and what airlines comes to my city but recently I have to plan a trip from Perth to Darwin and I do not even know how many airlines operate that route. So after a few dead-end searches which means that I got confused or lost with the offers, I stopped for a while and came to the following narrowed down choices which I hope can be useful in future.

I came to the better options when I checked on how Perth Airport is open overnight to allow us to rest and wait for early morning flight.

Step 1 :-
https://g.co/kgs/LTWyUC
Macchinetta Perth International Airport

Step 2 :-
TripAdvisor has a review on this airport and I clicked on the Flight planning part and it linked me up with many websites comparing the best prices for me.

Step 3 :-
I checked on all the comparison given, for my flight Perth to Darwin, I found out that the following the better offered bargains :-

www.Trip.com
www.cheapflights.com.my
www.kayak.com.my
flights.agoda.com

www.expedia.com.my is expensive and many such websites too.

Step 4 :-
Upon studying between those few cheaper websites, they do give the same results with very close pricing.




I have tried signed on to each airline but the price offered are actually higher or some not available for the dates of travel, it got really confusing. 

From this experience, I would say that Trip Advisor has been very helpful resource that link me to the cheaper airfare websites. Cheapflight.com is also very helpful.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AI Talks

SPM BK Luke Lesson #1